Structural Intensive Classes
Improve strength, motion, stability, and support for injured joints & areas of the body with these 3-week series.
Structural Intensives are designed to:
• Address chronic pain or problems caused by injury, age, or repetitive motion.
• Provide a safe, effective physical sequence of actions addressing specific needs.
• Ensure students receive individual attention in small selective classes.
• Provide modifications for student needs in both personal and class practices.
• Introduce new and practiced Iyengar yoga students to helpful processes from Iyengar yoga training.
All Structural Intensives taught by Alex Cleveland, CIYT.
SCHEDULE & FEES:
$75 for each 3-week session; $60 for students currently enrolled in an 8-week session. Payment is by cash or check at the studio.
Your instructor will use the best possible techniques to help you.
HOW TO REGISTER: Students must pre-register with a short application form. Email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. These are not “drop in” classes.
• Monday July 15 - 29 / 6:30 - 8:15pm
• Tuesday September 10-24 / 1- 2:45pm
• Friday September 13-27 / 6:30 - 8:15pm
Healthy NECK & SHOULDERS
• Tuesday October 8-22 / 1- 2:45pm
• Friday October 11-25 / 6:30 - 8:15pm
Healthy LOW BACK
• Tuesday November 5 - 19 / 1 - 2:45pm
• Friday November 8 - 22 / 6:30 - 8:15pm