Structural Intensive Classes
Improve strength, motion, stability, and support for injured joints & areas of the body with these 4-week series.
Structural Intensives are designed to:
• Address chronic pain or problems caused by injury, age, or repetitive motion.
• Provide a safe, effective physical sequence of actions addressing specific needs.
• Ensure students receive individual attention in small selective classes.
• Provide modifications for student needs in both personal and class practices.
• Introduce new and practiced Iyengar yoga students to helpful processes from Iyengar yoga training.
All Structural Intensives taught by Alex Cleveland, CIYT.
SCHEDULE & FEES: Mondays 6:30 PM-8:15 PM in a 4-week series. $60 for the 4-week session; $50 for students currently enrolled in an 8-week session. Your instructor will use the best possible techniques to help you. Commit to all four weeks for maximum benefit.
How to register:
Students must pre-register. These are not “drop in” classes. A short application form is required to enroll: Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a registration form.
Payment is by cash or check at the studio.
07-16 to 08-06 – Basics for Healthy HIPS
08-27 to 09-17 – Basics for a Healthy LOWER BACK
09-24 to 10-15 – Basics for Healthy KNEES