Structural Intensive Classes
Improve strength, motion, stability, and support for injured joints & areas of the body with these 4-week series.
Structural Intensives are designed to:
• Address chronic pain or problems caused by injury, age, or repetitive motion.
• Provide a safe, effective physical sequence of actions addressing specific needs.
• Ensure students receive individual attention in small selective classes.
• Provide modifications for student needs in both personal and class practices.
• Introduce new and practiced Iyengar yoga students to helpful processes from Iyengar yoga training.
All Structural Intensives taught by Alex Cleveland, CIYT.
SCHEDULE & FEES: Mondays 6:30-8:15pm or Thursdays 11am-12:45pm. $60 for each 4-week session; $50 for students currently enrolled in an 8-week session. Payment is by cash or check at the studio.
Students should only take ONE intensive in a 4-week period, to focus on that issue and learn the appropriate practices. Your instructor will use the best possible techniques to help you.
HOW TO REGISTER: Students must pre-register with a short application form. Email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. These are not “drop in” classes.
Basics for a Healthy LOWER BACK
• Mondays / 08-27 to 09-17 / 6:30-8:15pm
• Thursdays / 09-27 to 10-18 / 11am-12:45pm
Basics for Healthy HIPS
• Thursdays / 08-30 to 09-20 / 11am-12:45pm
Basics for Healthy KNEES
• Mondays / 09-24 to 10-15 / 6:30-8:15pm