Structural Intensive Classes
Improve strength, motion, stability, and support for injured joints & areas of the body with these 3-week series.
Structural Intensives are designed to:
• Address chronic pain or problems caused by injury, age, or repetitive motion.
• Provide a safe, effective physical sequence of actions addressing specific needs.
• Ensure students receive individual attention in small selective classes.
• Provide modifications for student needs in both personal and class practices.
• Introduce new and practiced Iyengar yoga students to helpful processes from Iyengar yoga training.
Your instructor will use the best possible techniques to help you
All Structural Intensives taught by Alex Cleveland, CIYT.
SCHEDULE & FEES:
$90 for each 4-week session; $75 for students currently enrolled in an 8-week session. Payment is by cash or check at the studio.
Structural Intensives are held on Wednesdays from 6:45-8:30 PM for 4-weeks.
(4 sessions total per session)
• March 25 - April 15
• April 29 - May 20
Healthy NECK & SHOULDERS
• July 15 - Aug 5
Healthy LOW BACK
• May 27 - June 17
HOW TO REGISTER
Students must pre-register with a short application form. Email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are not “drop in” classes.